What is Physiotherapy
Physical therapy (also physiotherapy) is a health care profession that includes assessment and provides treatment to individuals to develop, maintain and restore maximum movement and optimum functioning throughout life.....
For complete list of conditions which we treat, click on the above link Conditions
1. To relieve pain and spasm.
2. To improve range of motion and mobility.
3. To prevent stiffness and contractures.
4. To teach ergonomics and self help care.
5. To prevent frequent falls in elderly persons.
6. To improve strength and co-ordination.